The bouncy seat is waiting...
Mom and bunny are waiting...
Gareth tells Dad to be patient...
Marvin the Monkey is waiting...
Lula's waiting...
And we taught Marble how to send e-mail announcements...
We're ready! Just can't wait to meet you, Baby Cormier!
6 comments:
We're so excited for you! Can't wait to hear!!!
This is the cutest entry ever. Sorry I didn't call you back- it got past 10 your time and I didn't want to wake you if you were asleep!
Oh, what a precious, precious entry. You are just too cute. I laughed my way through each picture. And to think that your kitty is email trained is just wonderful news! Well, this is the due date. Maybe you can "pull a David," who can boast of being born at high noon on his due date!
This is so sweet. You are much saner than I was at my due date. Ken hasn't accepted by FB friendships so I hope that's a sign you're otherwise occupied!!!
Ken is a good blogger, isn't he? Kara-- he's not ignoring you on FB. Our normal wireless connection is out (I hope our landlord fixes it soon) so we've been mooching wireless from the nearby high school. This means no facebook for us-- we can do some basic online stuff, but facebook is disallowed by the high school server.
But, no labor yet! I've heard that the average is really 41 wks, 1 day, not 40 wks. Why don't they give THAT out as the due date???
I have heard in Europe they give you a due date "range" of three or four weeks. Or why not just give you the latest possible date and tell you to stay put the four weeks prior? Honestly. One you go "past" your "due date," you enter a surreal zone. But have fun with it. Go shopping, and when people ask when you're *due,* you can say "x days ago" and enjoy the looks on their faces. :-)
Post a Comment