Sunday, January 04, 2009

I think the holidays are officially over.... people are going back to work... Christmas trees are coming down... and I'm getting antsy to have this baby.

But not too antsy yet.

Sure, I'd love this wicked sciatica pain to go away, and I'd like to sleep on my stomach again, but there are so many unknowns out there that sometimes it scares me. The unknowns about labor and birth are huge, but even bigger seem to be those questions about what life will be like when we are three.

There is still a big TO DO list to keep me busy between now and baby's birth:

-make curtains!
-find some good baby care books and read copiously!
-take all the Christmas stuff down!
-finish knitting blue baby hat!
-catch up on thank-you notes!
-name the baby!
-clean the whole apartment!
-calm down!

I don't know if I'll get it all done.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

littlegrammie said...

Don't worry about getting the house clean because just before the baby comes you will get an overwhelming urge to clean the house, and you will clean and clean and clean. That's a sign that you better get those bags packed.