what's cooking in our kitchen, running through our minds, rotting in our compost, etc.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Scene from the Life of a Newborn
Theo hanging out in the bouncy seat on a quiet evening as the Anonymous Four sing medieval carols in the background. This is pretty much what life is like for a nine-day-old...
I am going to be late to the h.s. basketball game, big rivalry because I keep watching this over and over and over and over and OVER! HE IS PERFECT! Can't wait to meet Theo soon!!
I think this is the first video on the internet that I have ever watched over and over and over! He is just so precious!!!! I think that he says "I miss Auntie Sarah" at one point in the video- but the background carols might have muffled his words a bit.
6 comments:
I am going to be late to the h.s. basketball game, big rivalry because I keep watching this over and over and over and over and OVER! HE IS PERFECT! Can't wait to meet Theo soon!!
How I loved my time with him. I miss him so much. What a dear little video. Thank you so, so much for doing that!!! Does he miss Grandma??
He looks so relaxed and comfortable and he has such a cute little mouth.
I love anonymous 4, what good music little Theodore is being introduced to.
I think this is the first video on the internet that I have ever watched over and over and over! He is just so precious!!!! I think that he says "I miss Auntie Sarah" at one point in the video- but the background carols might have muffled his words a bit.
He misses Grandma, and he can't wait to meet his Aunt from way out West! (He just told us that.) Oh, and he likes milk.
Post a Comment