what's cooking in our kitchen, running through our minds, rotting in our compost, etc.
poor little emily!!!! ya better take your netti pot with you.
I had the same problem -- raging head cold right on my due date. I think it was triggered by stress.Little did I know that cold would long gone by the time labor started. I'm hoping the same will be true for you!
Trust me, when you are in labor your cold will be the farthest thing from your mind.
You will be WISHING for a head cold in the middle of labor. (Oh, that was not nice of me. But truly, your head cold will not be a problem.) Hope the dezzums feels better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
poor little emily!!!! ya better take your netti pot with you.
I had the same problem -- raging head cold right on my due date. I think it was triggered by stress.
Little did I know that cold would long gone by the time labor started.
I'm hoping the same will be true for you!
Trust me, when you are in labor your cold will be the farthest thing from your mind.
You will be WISHING for a head cold in the middle of labor. (Oh, that was not nice of me. But truly, your head cold will not be a problem.) Hope the dezzums feels better!
Post a Comment