Thank you, thank you! All your good advice has been appreciated. We bought some bottles today, just in case. We had an appointment with our midwife and I have NOTHING interesting to report except that she thinks there is wireless internet at the hospital! Yay! Our wireless here at home has been very bad for the past 2 days, forcing us to use the wireless coming from the local high school. This means we have limited access to certain pages, i.e., face.book requires an "administrator's override." Sheesh. I hope our landlord gets our wireless back up soon.
I'm too lazy to cook and freeze meals most of the time. We eat very simply and are happy with that. You may not be so happy when you visit us, but almost every night it is either chicken, beef, pork or seafood with brown rice and a veggie. And when I say chicken or fish or steak, I mean we put it in the oven or under the broiler and cook it. No sauces or spices or anything. It makes life SO much easier. So in essence, we have many meals in the freezer. Many, many, meals. Perhaps the gluten-free life has made me a little bland.... bah! I don't care.
Ken is nesting. He's tackled our pantry! Yay.
4 comments:
You're not lazy, you're TIRED!!!
Those sound an awful lot like my meals. Except we don't have the beef. Chicken, pork or fish with rice and veggie and tossed salad. I wish I could be more creative. But I really hate to cook.
wireless in the hospital - does that mean you will be taking your web cam and we can all share in the birthing experience?
and shame on the high school for restricting your access, how mean of them!
ellie- no, but i bet when kt has a baby she will! She loves the webcam. I feel gross enough on it when i'm not giving birth... I can only imagine how much more gruesome things will get.
Post a Comment